Window Shades in Wichita, KS
Serving Wichita, KS and Surrounding
Are you looking for the flexibility of horizontal-blind light control, but with a softer look and feel?
Gotcha Covered of Wichita offers a wide variety of shades that create a warm, radiant mood while providing flexible light and heat control. We carry virtually every type of window shade available, and your choice of fabric, color, lift mechanism, privacy, and texture is practically unlimited.
If you are looking for one of the most popular window coverings available on the market today and a clean, crisp style, then cellular shades from Gotcha Covered are the solution. Our cellular shades are energy efficient and offer the widest selection of long lasting pleat sizes (larger pleats are more energy efficient), luscious colors, fabrics and textures than you could even imagine.
Choose from a wide variety of sheer, light-filtering, or room darkening fabrics with pleats that never lose their shape. We have several opacity options and hundreds of colors ranging from neutral cream and white, to muted blue and warm gold, all with a neutral white back for a uniform exterior look. When raised, cellular shades fold under the headrail and give you an unobstructed view of the outside.
The following features make cellular shades a great choice for a variety of home settings:
- Top Down/Bottom Up. One of the most unique features of cellular shades is the versatility to move them from both the top and bottom. You can raise the shades from the bottom, lower them from the top, or do both at the same time. This flexibility means you have total control over the light that is let into the room.
- Insulating. Thanks to a design that leaves air pockets, or cells, within the shades, cellular shades have great insulating properties. Whether you want to keep the heat out in the summer, or the cold out in the winter, cellular shades can do the job. Increased insulation in your window areas also means less energy costs running a furnace or air conditioner.
- Opacity Options. You can choose cellular shades that allow a lot of filtered light into the room when closed, or ones that will block out nearly all the light. The choice is yours.
- Layering. Combine a cellular shade installation with drapery for a beautiful layered look that is highly functional as well.
- Color Choices. There are countless color and texture options for cellular shades. Choose the look that will compliment your surrounding room perfectly.
- Clear Exterior View. Because of their uniformity, cellular shades look great from the outside when closed.
- Various Cord Options. If the safety of young children needs to be considered in your home, cellular shades can be ordered in several different cord options - including shades with totally cordless control.
- Blackout liners. If you like the look of filtered light, but also want occasional total privacy, consider adding a blackout liner to your cellular shade installation. This liner can be pulled closed whenever desired, leaving the room totally blocked from outside light.
If you are looking for a large selection of dazzling fabrics, textures and colors for your window coverings, Gotcha Covered provides an extensive line of pleated shades. Pleated shades keep their crisp from year after year and their durable luxurious fabrics resist fading, drooping and sagging. They're also so affordably priced, you can add the upgrades you need and still stay within budget!
Not sure if pleated shades are right for you? Review the following features to see everything that pleated shades have to offer:
- Decorative Hems. To further enhance the classy appearance of pleated shades, add a decorative hem to the bottom of the shades for a unique and custom look.
- Blackout Liner. The filtered light that passes through pleated shades is beautiful, but sometimes you might desire a little more privacy. By adding a blackout liner, you can darken the room completely when you wish, but also keep the option of having that warm filtered light into the room.
- Top Down/Bottom Up. Pleated shades can both be lowered from the top and raised from the bottom. That functionality means you can block just right amount of light for any situation.
- Motorized Lift. Love your gadgets? Add a tech touch to your pleated shades by adding motorized control. A remote control will allow you to adjust your shades from anywhere around the room with just the push of a button.
- Continuous Cord Lift. The cord creates one continuous loop, meaning you don't have to deal with tangled cords or uneven shades ever again.
- Cordless Option. To remove a potential safety hazard from the room for small children, opt for a cordless install of your pleated shades.
- Combine with Drapes. Pleated shades are a lovely look on their own - but are enhanced even further by layering drapery over top of the shades. Combine colors and textures for a complete look that fits in with the room around it.
Woven Wood Shades
If you are looking for a truly natural exotic look, bringing a touch of the outdoors to the interior of your home, the ever popular woven wood shades from Gotcha Covered provide limitless possibilities. Woven wood shades are often referred to as "bamboo shades", "matchstick shades" or "natural shades" and come in a variety of weaves including bamboo, exotic grasses, reeds and woven reeds. These are styles you won't see everywhere, because we've developed many of them ourselves, based on your specifications.
Woven wood shades offer the following advantages when installed in your home:
- UV Blocking. The natural composition of wood makes it great for UV protection. With woven wood shades in your windows, you can be sure the harmful UV rays are not making their way inside.
- Motorization. Woven wood shades can be installed with motorized control. If you choose this option, it will only take a simple push of a button to raise or lower your shades.
- Top Down/Bottom Up. Good shades offer you the flexibility to control the amount of light in the room, and woven wood shades do just that. Lower them from the top, raise them from the bottom, or do both. You will be able to quickly and easily find the perfect position for the shades depending on the light you want coming into the room.
- Blackout Liner Option. While woven wood shades are designed to bring the outside in, sometimes you need more privacy than that. Put up an optional blackout liner and you will have the flexibility to totally block out the exterior light whenever you choose.
- Decorative Trim. Compliment your woven wood shades with decorative trim that will complete the look. Trim can be done in a matching color, or an accent color to tie in the surrounding décor.
- Multiple Shades on One Headrail. If you are putting up multiple blinds or shades for a layered look, they can be mounted onto a single headrail in order to prevent sagging.
- Unique Looks. Because woven wood shades are made from natural materials, each one is a little bit different. Those subtle variations in material give your shades a character and look that is all their own.
Roman shades originated in ancient Rome, when homeowners hung wet cloths over their windows to trap dust from the outside and keep the heat in check.
Over time, this practical solution evolved into an aesthetic expression of the homeowner. Today, Roman shades are a great combination of utility and fashion.
Somewhere between 'hard' window treatments like blinds or shutters, and 'soft' treatments like curtains or drapes, Roman shades combine the best of both into a unique solution to almost any window!
With a variety of lift options and a virtually unlimited line of fabrics to choose from, we can help you find the right Roman shades that perfectly accentuate your living space, and reflect your personal style.
Whether your decorating style leans more to the casual or completely elegant, there is a style of Roman shade that is perfect for your home. The choices are limitless... flat, classic, relaxed and more! Roman shades or Roman blinds as they are sometimes called, give you the look of costly custom shades at an affordable price that will surprise you. All the Roman fabric shades from Gotcha Covered lay smoothly, evenly and gracefully into soft folds.
Along with an elegant look, Roman fabric shades bring these great features as well:
- Fabric Choices. Roman shades can be produced using a variety of materials to fit your specific tastes and budget.
- Continuous Loop Cord. Avoid the tangled mess that can come with multiple cords. Roman shades can be controlled with a single continuous cord loop that will easily raise and lower your shades.
- Lining Options. Add a lining layer to the inside of your Roman fabric shades to control the amount of natural light that makes its way into the room.
- Coordinated Valance. The look of Roman shades goes great with a valance selected specifically to compliment the color and texture of your shades.
- Decorative Tape. If you are after a more personalized look, choose from a wide variety of tapes that can be added to your shades. This is a great way to introduce an accent color into solid colored shades.
- Additional Fabric. The fabric and linings used in your Roman shades are available for purchase by the yard if you would like to use extra to cover pillows, etc. Easily coordinate the room around your window treatment.
- Decorative Hem. For additional style, choose a decorative hem to add to the bottom of your Roman fabric shades.
Sunscreens, a.k.a. roller shades, are a very basic -- yet functional -- type of window treatment. But today's roller shades are not the ones you might have grown up with!
Today's roller shades are highly engineered for precise movements and reliable durability. They also come in a wide variety of colors and opacity levels (opacity refers to how much light passes through the fabric), so you can truly find roller shades for any window in your home.
And because they are very basic aesthetically, roller shades are a great foundation for other accents, such as curtains, drapes, and top treatments. They can also be motorized and automated to provide you privacy and light control with the touch of a button!
Just because sunscreens are simple, doesn't mean they don't include great features. Consider the following options and benefits:
- Various Materials. Sunscreens can be ordered in a variety of materials including fabric, vinyl, and some solar materials.
- Decorative Hems. Add some style to your sunscreens with a beautiful hem design at the bottom. This is a great way to tie the sunscreen in with the rest of the window treatment.
- Out of Sight. When rolled up, sunscreens are almost invisible from the rest of the room.
- Cordless Control. For added safety around young children, sunscreens can be installed with cord free operation.
- Motorization. For even more functionality, add a motor to your sunscreen and raise or lower it from anywhere in the room with just the push of a button.
- Filtered Light. Depending on the look you desire, sunscreens can either filter the daylight into the room, or block it out entirely.
- Color Options. There is an incredible array of colors available for sunscreens, so you can be sure to find just the right match for your overall color scheme.
Whether you are looking for simple window treatments for privacy or light control, or elaborate custom designs to create your ultimate dream space, Gotcha Covered has the solution for every window.View Our Portfolio